Friday, September 14, 2007

LG Shine KU970 Unboxed

Finally I got a new phone! Its the only phone that I would trade anything for unless its for a Treo or Blackberry but at this point of time I doubt I need those phone. Its the top of my wishlist and I got it at only SGD$68. Reason behind is I extended my subscriber line (Starhub) and I traded in my LG Chocolate. I must say that LG Shine KU970 is really a classic beauty, totally love the mirror screen and the scroller. It tops chocolate in many ways besides the touch-screen function. More memory space and you can choose a MP3 as your message alert tone as well as it being 3G. The black label series is definitely raising the bar and Shine definitely shines.

- 256K color display (240x320)
- 2Mpix camera (image/video capture)
- 512 MB of memory capacity
- HSDPA (3.6Mbps)
- CDMA technology
- MP3 player
- Bluetooth 2.0
- Built-in handsfree
- Voice memo
- T9 dictionary
- Java MIDP 2.0
- Large phone book (up to 500 numbers)
- Dimensions: 99.8x50.6x13.8 mm
- Weight: 125 g



ping.sg - the community meta blog for singapore bloggers