Wednesday, November 21, 2007

@ Cousin YT's Crib










After work activity - Today got an invitation to dine at my cousin YT's place after work. His crib is located just next to Tiong Bahru Plaza so its really convenient. My cousin-in-law Lydia was doing the cooking even though she's already 6 months pregnant. I was pretty impressed with her cooking and her house. The furniture they bought were pretty chic and something that I would put in my future crib. The aboves are mainly their living room, wardrobe, guinea pig called GP (didn't get the reason behind it) and the marvellous view out of their balcony. The two lights they use for their living rooms were really special, love the designs. Really glad that people do appreciate good design furniture haha. Good prospect for me maybe and I was really proud of my cousin for making this far in his life. Living a good life with a great job, great wife (haha), great house and great car. Kudos to his attitude and brain. One more good thing about his place is its very near ZOUK hahahaha. Oh my... a place for me to settle in if I'm @ ZOUK next time haha.

No comments:

ping.sg - the community meta blog for singapore bloggers