Saturday, January 12, 2008

New Year New Stuff...





2008 - New year new beginning new stuff. 2008 hasn't started well for me at all, things in my house started to fail me and I had a hard time trying to cope without them. First it was my heater, second my PC monitor, third my TV and then my cable modem. One at a time, they started to tell me that they are too old and need to be replaced. Well I did replace them with new stuff and they are all up there for your viewing pleasure. New water heater, new 46 Inch LCD Full HD TV, new digital cable, new LG Flatron 17 Inch LCD Monitor and new cable modem. Finally after days of cold showers and unavailable media entertainment, I'm back on track. Hopefully the rest of 2008 will be a smooth sailing one. Lesson learnt: Always do a timecheck on your household appliances when they turned at least 5 years old. Also sorry for this unwanted "long break". Updates will follow soon.

No comments:

ping.sg - the community meta blog for singapore bloggers