Friday, July 11, 2008

Let's Put a Smile on That Face

Update - Its been a packed month so far with camps and preparations for Rag (all the staying overnights and sleeping on hard concrete floor are making me a little cranky). To make it even worse, there are tons of administrative stuff to be settled with NUS and the whole idea of bidding for modules just puts me off thoroughly (why in the world must you bid for your modules when you pay like $6K a year to study?). Guess my bursary application has failed since there's no word at all so I have to scrimp a bit to survive my first year. Can't play Guitar Hero on Blacky because it requires the guitar tab accessory for the game to load. Luckily, I've made quite a lot of friends from camp and Rag (my facebook friend count is rising). Done my online pre-registration and printed all those documents that are needed for matriculation (I'm left with the CPF part). Hopefully the briefing on modules bidding would be helpful. More advertisements are going to appear which would most likely enable me to cash out from Nuffnang really soon. The amount of DS games coming out recently is just crazy and I can't wait to play Densetsu no Stafy - Taiketsu! Dire Kaizokudan and Trauma Center - Under the Knife 2. Best of all, The Dark Knight is coming out soon. So it isn't that bad after all huh.

No comments:

ping.sg - the community meta blog for singapore bloggers