Friday, August 15, 2008

Philippe Starck's School of Design

Starck - Don't tell me you do not know him because if you don't then I do not know why are you checking out my blog. Guess like its time for him to go commercial via the media with this latest tv show "Philippe Starck's School of Design". A chance for someone to work with Starck and his team in Paris for a period of several months is really tempting and no formal design training is necessary. Chance of a lifetime? Probably but at the moment I'm still more interested in my basic work in Industrial Design and what's more I'm not rich now to fly there to work with him. For those interested, click here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow...interesting blog you have here. I would imagine the contest to join Phillipe Starck will be like a lottery. Are you going to try? I am tempted to try but I don't draw that well.

18htn said...

You can give it a shot... it doesn't matter if you can't draw well... you just need the design mentality...

ping.sg - the community meta blog for singapore bloggers