Thursday, January 1, 2009

A Different Kind of Countdown

2008/2009 - Spent my last hour of 2008 at a temple near my crib. Not trying to preach or be religious but its a rather interesting way of seeing off an old year and welcoming a new one. Behind the backdrop of people praying for a better year and the 108 strikes of the temple's bell, you can't help but to recap 2008 or rather things you have done so far. Freed from army and into iD, lots have happened. People come and people go. Got a taste of what it takes to be a designer and iD has changed my perspective on many things like ordinary stuff, which I don't even bother to take a second look last time, have become a source of questioning and possible inspiration. Its as though the "third eye" has been opened haha and I'm pretty glad that I'm heading in a direction that I've always wanted to ever since I read about product design. 2009 is here and its time to make the best out of it.

No comments:

ping.sg - the community meta blog for singapore bloggers