Sunday, January 24, 2010

Whip It

Synopsis - Tired of being pushed into beauty pageants by her parents, Texas teen Bliss finds herself after joining a female roller derby team.

Review - Its Ellen Page and it is really hard to hate her movies. The issues highlighted in the movie are definitely what most teenagers are facing and the stereotypes of fishnets and roller derby just make it better. Directorial debut from Drew Barrymore and it looks like a good start for her. Predictable but polished.

1 comment:

Isaac said...

thanks for sharing, though I'm not really interested in chick flicks!

Anyway, nanged u and clicked on ur google adsense too!

Hope u can visit me and help click my nuffnang adverts on my blog as well :) Hope u can tell ur friends about my blog ads too!

Cheers to all Singaporean bloggers,
http://isaac-lee.blogspot.com/

ping.sg - the community meta blog for singapore bloggers