Monday, November 5, 2007

ORD Loh!



ORD - After 1 year 10 months of wearing green, doing adhoc stuff, keeping my hair short and black, its finally time that something has been pasted on the back of my 11B. Yup my service status is now NSman and I ain't complaining. No more taking Bus number 169 or 856 to Sembawang, no more carrying oil drums (if you think I'm fit maybe this is the reason), no more checking of toolboxes (its not as easy as how I type it out), no more calling up contractors (dumb ass job), no more stocktaking, no more going to Jurong for some meaningless seminars, no more waiting for the stupid bus to come after work, no more free medical service, no more acting like a fool in front of superiors... I'm done for the freaking army, its time for some civilian lifestyle that I've been craving for since I entered my Unit. Happy? Haha I guess that word has no impact on how I really feel. Felt more like a prisoned fella finally released after serving his long sentence. Now I'm looking forward to catching up with my time wasted in the army, getting a job and University. Army... a past, been there done that. Unforgettable but unnecessary. Pink I.C. it has been a while...

No comments:

ping.sg - the community meta blog for singapore bloggers