Monday, November 24, 2008

Arco - Alien


Alien - One of the best tracks from their Coming to Terms album. Smooth and slow melodies with beautiful and simple lyrics. Alright back to mugging.

every hour, every day
isn't nature denied?
in a world where it rains
you're the sun in the sky

but i can't bear to see you
'cos i can't bear the pain
and i can't heal the wounds
'cos i still can't explain

why i feel like an alien
not part of the human race
when my heart wants to burst
at the sight of your face
i feel like i'm suffering
from a beautiful disease
when your sad pretty smile
brings me down to my knees

such a simple thing
it should be such a simple thing

you can call me confused
all that i can confess
is i can't come to terms
settle for something less
will i feel this emotion
till the day that i die?
and go to my grave
still wondering why

i feel like an alien...

No comments:

ping.sg - the community meta blog for singapore bloggers